Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Santa Cruz November...Catching up...

Wow! I am not being very diligent about this whole blog thing...but in the next few days I will try to catch up starting with the pictures from our little road trip to Santa Cruz just after Thanksgiving. Okay okay...so I am a couple of months behind...I will do better in the future...maybe.

Downtown Santa Cruz
After spending the afternoon touring the shops and sights of downtown Santa Cruz, we picked up dad and went to dinner out on the pier.





We watched the few surfers beg for the wave gods to send some on...not much luck as the sea was very tame.


Santa Cruz landmarks and beautiful signature views...


Mynde and I hangin by the ocean...I need my own photographer...


It was so great to see Drake...way too much time between visits...

0 comments: